Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Quick Executive will respond to customer by either telephone or email.
- Quick Executive will give you the quote based on the information provided.
- As required, we will negotiate and agree on the price and a payment method too.
- All prices are on the pound sterling.
- Client will be charged for any changes to the journey’s originally discussed and agreed.
- All rebookings or amendements request must be made via telephone or Email.
- For Journeys other than airports, we allow 15 mins free of charge afterwards waiting charge may be applied.
- Quick Executive allows 60 mins waiting time without charge at any airport when flight landed,thereafter will be charged regardless whatever reason at £20 per hour.
- If your flight have serious delays,Please inform us or driver as soon as possible.
- We do not accept any responsibility for missed flights for whatever reason e.g, traffic delays, accidents, breakdown, severe weather conditions, or any unforseen circumstances.
- Client may be subject to additionally charged if it involves extra distance due to extended time.
- Parking tickets,Toll and Congestion charges are not included in the quote/prices.The driver may be ask for the money to be paid.
- Quick Executive accepts any cancellation as long as 24 hours notice is required.Administrative cost or transaction charges of £6 will be charged
- Refunds will not be made in cancellation of booking less than 24 hours.
- No show or late cancellation less than 24 hours will be charged at full price.
- We always request our client to give us minimum of 4 to 12 hours notice for any online booking.
- Client will be charged extra for the services provided on bank holidays,christmas eve,christmas day,boxing day,new years eve,new years day.
- Any booking which are made by our client on the following dates and timing will be subject to have an extra charge .A surcharge of 50% on the given prices will apply .
- 24th december 18:00 to 26th december 12:00.
- 31th december 18:00 to 01st january 23:59.
- Quick executive reserves the right to provide change of vehicle type from the original booked if passenger chosen vehicle is not available.
- We don’t accept any responsibility for any loss or damages to luggages.
- Quick executive will not take any responsibilty if the passenger allowance luggage requirements are exceeded the capacity or volume of the vehicle booked.
- We use our own transport but do use third party transport or company where neededs
- When carrying luggage,all boxes and cases must be placed in the boot.Only reasonable amount of hand luggage may ,with the driver approval,be carried inside the car.
- Quick Executive do not accept any responsiblity for personal goods left in the car.
- Quick Executive prohibits any person other the drivers from driving the cars.We recommend that you allow the driver to open the car door ,as any damages incurred to the door you open shall be paid for.Any damages to the car inside or outside caused by the any passenger shall be paid for in full ,together with the loss of earnings,if the vehicle has to be removed to use for service for repair at daily hire rate.
- No food or drink is allowed to be consumed in the cars.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles.
- Discount applies to Airport and long journeys only.
- The discount has already been applied to the prices shown in the price list on Airports and long journeys and prices may be subject to change at any time.
- Discount may not be valid on Public holidays and Eve of public holidays.
If you live in one of these places we can pick you up and surrounding areas.
Oxford | Abingdon | Didcot | Wantage | Witney | Wallingford | Chipping Norton | Bicester | Banbury |Burford | Henley-On-Thames | Thame | Charlbury | Woodstock | Bampton | Carterton | Dorchester |Watlington | Kidlington | Eynsham | North Leigh | Cassington | Deddington | Chinnor | Bladon | Long Hanborough | Chalgrove | Milton | Blewbury | Bodicot | Cropredy | Berinsfield | Benson | Besselsleigh |Gove | Harwell | Sandford | Ambrosden | Chadlington | Ascott | Botley | Culham | Asthall | Enstone |
Information you may find helpful